A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soren Carlsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soren Carlsen, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlsen
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Carlsen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soren Carlsen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlsen graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Carlsen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Peace Harbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soren N Carlsen MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Soren N. Carlsen practice?
- Dr. Soren Carlsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Soren Carlsen practices Urology near Bellingham, WA.
See Bellingham Urologists.