A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soren Carlsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soren Carlsen, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soren Carlsen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlsen graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Carlsen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Peace Harbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soren N Carlsen MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Soren N. Carlsen practice?
- Dr. Soren Carlsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Soren Carlsen practices Urology near Bellingham, WA.
See Bellingham Urologists.