A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soren Singel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soren Singel, Neurological Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soren Singel, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Brain Aneurysm
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
Education & Awards
Dr. Singel graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Singel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soren A Singel MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Soren A. Singel practice?
- Dr. Soren Singel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Soren Singel practices Neurological Surgery and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Napa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Napa Neurological Surgeons and Napa Radiologists.