Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Soren Singel
Dr. Soren Singel, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Mountain View, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery, Neuroradiology and Vascular and Interventional Radiology. Dr. Singel is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals and Queen of the Valley Hospital. Dr. Singel has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Soren Singel has the following 3 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
Dr. Soren Singel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.
Dr. Ronald Greenwald
Mountain View, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Seth Fischman
Aerospace Medicine, Neurological Surgery
Mountain View, CA 0.04 mi11
Dr. Fabio Komlos
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Mountain View, CA 0.09 mi14