Dr. Soren Singel MD, PHD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Mountain View, CA

• Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2016
You could not ask for a better doctor!
Dr. Singel is an amazing doctor and takes the time to get to know his patients and will examine every aspect of treatment with you to make sure you are comfortable! You could not ask for a better doctor!

May 12th, 2016
Amazing doctor!

March 7th, 2015
One of the best of the best.

June 13th, 2013
Excellent brain surgeon
Operated on my pituitary tumor, using camera go up my nose. No scar, little uncomfortable for few days but tumor is gone. Dr Singel is the best brain ...

April 7th, 2013
Have seen this doctor three times. Each time I have left confident that I have chosen an exceptional specialist to see. He is not all about money, but indeed the patient and how the patient feels and what the patient's expectations are and how he can help in accomplishing the patient's expectations of a diagnosis and hopefully a plan for recovery.

March 4th, 2013
I find that Dr. Singel and his staff to be one of the most competent medical offices in the DFW area. They are dedicated to the welfare of their patients. Dr. Singel,s bedside manner and the cheerful staff put you at ease no matter what your issue may be. He does not schedule you for surgery right away but check all things before deciding for surgery. The way he explains what and why he is doing something and what is wrong gives you total trust and confidence in him. This man is not just a Doctor but is truly a Physician as well.

October 24th, 2012
Lumbar Decompression
Dr. Singel was and is a very professional neurosurgeon, who diagnosed my problem quickly, suggested a plan of treatment, acceded to a second opinion with no objection, proceded with his and my decision for no shots, just do a lumbar decompression. Afterward there were follow up visits , but my pain is gone and has not returned. I full reccommend Dr Singel.

May 25th, 2012
Amazing surgeon and great personality!
Dr. Sigel saved me! I had a horrible surgery from another "top rated" surgeon. The other surgeon left me in horrible condition with the need for another surgery to repair the damage. Dr. Singel was very kind, funny, and patient. He got me scheduled for a surgery very quickly and did a great job. I was immediatley better when I awoke. He even took his time to fix the scarring form my other surgery which was an unexpected bonus. He is very humble and did not want a lot of praise for his great work. Please dont go anywhere else. Dr. Singel is your answer!

January 19th, 2012
Dale Schultz RN
This visit was by far the best I have ever experienced. Dr.Singel is extremely pleasant, personable and easy to communicate with. I have been in the medical field since 1975 and have seen few physicians with the exemplary bedside manner that Dr.Singel displayed today toward my husband. Thank you Dr. Singel.

December 24th, 2009
Excellent doctor!
Friendly, knowledgeable, straightforward.Awesome!Could not have asked for anything more.

August 15th, 2009
I'm still alive!
In 2006 I has a Sub-arachnoid Hemorrhage.I live in Ellensburg, Wa. When the Ellensburg Hospital realized I had blood in my Brain they mad a quick call to Yakima to see if they had a Doctor that would take me, other wise they would have to fly me to Harbor-view in Seattle. Dr. Singel asked them if I smoked or drank, when they said no, he took me as a patient.I guess you have a better chance if you don't smoke or drink. Anyway, I took a ambulance to Yakima Regional Hospital, spent 7 days in ICU and another 7 in the hospital. It's been 3 years and no other problems. Im knocking on wood!

February 27th, 2017