Dr. Sorina Carabeth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sorina Carabeth?

May 12th, 2017

A Lifesaver for me

Dr. Carabeth got me on meds to control my major depression and anxiety following a domestic violence assault. I was at my wit's end. She is kind, compassionate and extremely bright. I would recommend her without question.

August 9th, 2013

Be Wary

I found that my insurance was being billed for 2 things - office visit as well as psychotherapy even though I only saw Dr. Carabeth for "follow up" on my medicine and they were quick visits that were definitely NOT therapy sessions. I think Dr. Carabeth is a sweet, interesting, empathetic doctor but be careful, she is definitely working the system for all the money she can get from insurance. I've been seeing several doctors because I have other issues such as back problems going on and having to keep revisiting her every 4-6 weeks for a basic non-controlled anti-depressant is a bit overkill.

April 9th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Carabeth is truly kind and compassionate. I have been seeing her for over 10 years (once every 3 months now, as I'm doing quite well). She is always aware of new medications, and cautions about side effects. She is patient, and I know she has many difficult patients (mentally ill people can be trying, yes?). She has consistently helped me, I've never felt neglected. Yes, she has an accent, but why would one person commenting below criticize her for that???? I have NEVER felt she was motivated by finances.

September 18th, 2012

I am shocked at your review!!!

I am shocked at a lot of the negative reviews. I have been seeing Dr. C for about 2 years and find her to be a very empathetic and knowledgeable doctor. When I started seeing her I was on an anti-depressant drug and she put me on a milder mood stabilizer (because I'm really NOT depressed - just moody) and what a difference - - almost like night and day!!!! Thank you Dr. C.

May 29th, 2012

Caution...danger zone!

If you are in need of sound psychiatric medical attention you would be safer shopping the Yellow Pages. When my primary Dr. warned me I should have listened. No plans to keep my upcoming appointment after the last episode. This is a BUSINESS out for $$$ only.

April 30th, 2012

Agree with the majority

Started out ok and went south from there. My appointment time was wasted on her agenda...their Botox, fillers, laser money making hobby. The boyfriend/business manager is totally unprofessional, shares personal information...re: Dr's ex alcoholic husband and belligerent daughter! I still suffer from what I went in with, no changes except poorer. I recommend you stay clear and find a true professional in the area!

January 26th, 2012

Started out on a somewhat positive note, 1 yr later depressed & aggravated. I won't go into personal detail but I suggest you check out other MD's in the area.

November 14th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

I have found Dr. Carabeth to be very caring and knowledgeable. She stays current on all medications and attends continuing medical education so that she knows about new medication and therapies. Some times I think that she has ESP because she knows things are not right with me even if when I tell her that they are. Most of the time things are fine but whenever they are not she just seems to know. I feel like she really cares about me and my family.

October 31st, 2011

Do not see this doctor!

She is not interested in you as a human being rather you as a paycheck. If you have insurance She'll insist on seeing you monthle for 10 minutes.

March 31st, 2011

This was one scary doctor. She apparently was starting to pitch youth-oriented drugs and botox as well as mental health services. She frequently cancelled or changed my appointments because of her personal schedule. Office staff was rude and belligerent. I left more confused than when I came in.

July 20th, 2010

This doctor's accent makes it hard to understand what she's saying. She seems cold and detached, which makes it hard to confide in her. She shows little to no emotion or interest .

June 10th, 2010

No follow up and never called back to report which meds to take. Made 4 calls to the office leaving messages and no return call. Office staff never called primary care physicians to check medication compatibility as she said they would.