Learn more about Dr. Soroosh Mahboubi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahboubi
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soroosh Mahboubi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Pelvic Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahboubi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mahboubi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- UCSF Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soroosh Mahboubi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Soroosh Mahboubi practice?
- Dr. Soroosh Mahboubi has 1 office location.
Dr. Soroosh Mahboubi practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near King Of Prussia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Radiologists.