A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soroosh Mahboubi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soroosh Mahboubi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Pelvic Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahboubi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mahboubi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- UCSF Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soroosh Mahboubi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Soroosh Mahboubi practice?
- Dr. Soroosh Mahboubi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Soroosh Mahboubi practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.