A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soroosh Mahboubi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahboubi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahboubi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soroosh Mahboubi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Pelvic Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahboubi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mahboubi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- UCSF Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soroosh Mahboubi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Soroosh Mahboubi practice?
- Dr. Soroosh Mahboubi has 1 office location.
Dr. Soroosh Mahboubi practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near King Of Prussia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Radiologists and King Of Prussia Pediatric Specialists.