A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sorot Phisitkul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sorot Phisitkul, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Phisitkul graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Phisitkul has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sorot Phisitkul MD is a male Nephrologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sorot Phisitkul practice?
- Dr. Sorot Phisitkul has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sorot Phisitkul practices Nephrology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Nephrologists.