A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sorot Phisitkul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sorot Phisitkul, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Phisitkul graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Phisitkul has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phisitkul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sorot Phisitkul practice?
Dr. Sorot Phisitkul practices Nephrology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Nephrologists.