A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soroush Ramin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soroush Ramin, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soroush Ramin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soroush Adam Ramin MD is a male Oncologist , has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Urology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Soroush A. Ramin practice?
- Dr. Soroush Ramin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Soroush Ramin practices Surgery, Urology, and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: North Hollywood, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons, Los Angeles Urologists, and Los Angeles Oncologists.