A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sorrell Waxman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sorrell Waxman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sorrell Waxman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Waxman graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Waxman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kapiolani Medical Center
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sorrell H Waxman MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sorrell H. Waxman practice?
- Dr. Sorrell Waxman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sorrell Waxman practices Pediatrics near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Pediatricians.