A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sosun Faqiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sosun Faqiri, Pediatrician, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sosun Faqiri, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faqiri graduated from Kabul Medical Institute.
Dr. Faqiri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sosun Zia Faqiri MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sosun Z. Faqiri practice?
- Dr. Sosun Faqiri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sosun Faqiri practices Pediatrics near Leesburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, DE and Seaford, DE.
See Leesburg Pediatricians.