A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soterios Gyftopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gyftopoulos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gyftopoulos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soterios Gyftopoulos, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gyftopoulos graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gyftopoulos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soterios Gyftopoulos MD is a male Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Soterios Gyftopoulos practice?
- Dr. Soterios Gyftopoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Soterios Gyftopoulos practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.