A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soterios Polychronopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soterios Polychronopoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soterios Polychronopoulos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 37 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Breast Cancer
- Community Medicine
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Heart Failure
- Hiatal Hernia
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Holter monitoring
- Intensive Care
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lipid Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Polychronopoulos graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Polychronopoulos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soterios C Polychronopoulos MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Soterios C. Polychronopoulos practice?
- Dr. Soterios Polychronopoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Soterios Polychronopoulos practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Pulmonologists.