A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soterios Polychronopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soterios Polychronopoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polychronopoulos
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Polychronopoulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soterios Polychronopoulos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 38 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Breast Cancer
- Community Medicine
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Heart Failure
- Hiatal Hernia
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Holter monitoring
- Intensive Care
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lipid Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Polychronopoulos graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Polychronopoulos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soterios G Polychronopoulos MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Soterios G. Polychronopoulos practice?
- Dr. Soterios Polychronopoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Soterios Polychronopoulos practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Pulmonologists.