A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sotero Fabella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sotero Fabella is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabella graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Fabella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sotero Festin Fabella MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sotero F. Fabella practice?
- Dr. Sotero Fabella has 1 office location.
Dr. Sotero Fabella practices Pediatrics near North Las Vegas, NV.
See North Las Vegas Pediatricians.