A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sotero Peralta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sotero Peralta, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Peralta graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Peralta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sotero Elias Peralta MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sotero E. Peralta practice?
- Dr. Sotero Peralta has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sotero Peralta practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Garfield Heights, OH and Warrensville Heights, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.