A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sotero Peralta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peralta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peralta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sotero Peralta, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Peralta graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Peralta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sotero Elias Peralta MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sotero E. Peralta practice?
- Dr. Sotero Peralta has 1 office location.
Dr. Sotero Peralta practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.