Learn more about Dr. Sotiris Stamou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sotiris Stamou, Surgeon, Cardiothoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stamou
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stamou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sotiris Stamou, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stamou graduated from University Of Athens. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stamou has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sotiris C Stamou MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sotiris C. Stamou practice?
- Dr. Sotiris Stamou has 1 office location.
Dr. Sotiris Stamou practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Surgeons.