A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Souad Youssef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Souad Youssef, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Souad Youssef, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Youssef graduated from Med Sch Peres, Antonins, Beirut Lebanon Lebanese Univ Fac. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Youssef has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Memorial Medical Center Livingston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Souad Sleiman Youssef MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Souad S. Youssef practice?
- Dr. Souad Youssef has 2 office locations.
Dr. Souad Youssef practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Livingston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Livingston Internists and Livingston Infectious Disease Doctors.