A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soubrata Raikar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soubrata Raikar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Raikar graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Raikar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Area Medical Center
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soubrata Vasant Raikar MD is a male Pain Management, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Soubrata V. Raikar practice?
- Dr. Soubrata Raikar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Soubrata Raikar practices Pain Medicine near Fremont, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Wahoo, NE.
See Fremont Pain Management Doctors.