Dr. Soubrata Raikar MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 6 reviews

September 14th, 2015
I drove 3 hours to see him, waited 2 hours in waiting. Then the staff told me he wouldnt be able to see me today! Very Very inconsiderate. So I spent a total of 8 hours and I did not get to see him. Don't go to.

April 20th, 2015
The wait time to get in is horrible, the office is small and loud. I really need to find a new doctor.

March 2nd, 2015
Dr. Raikar and his PA-c Lee, who holds down his Fremont office, couldn't be more caring and professional in all manner of care provided. The office staff is well trained, seemingly unhurried, when checking you in for office visits and always ready with a smile. The office is new, comfortable, and well appointed. I've been maintained for chronic pain for almost 12yrs without any problems. Their main concern is my continued good health, comfort, and overall well being.

March 5th, 2013
Wonderful
Yes, the office can be busy. But the staff has always been courteous to me. I don't always get to see Dr. Raikar, but I always get to see Lee, and she is awesome!!! I have never had someone show care, and take care of me like Lee does. She shows empathy, and you can tell she truly and honestly cares. Definitely give Dr. Raikar a chance. I have been going there for severalonths now. We have changed my plan to help my pain several times, and they are awesome about it. If something isn't working, they don't make me wait, they change it right away. Awesome doctors office.

November 5th, 2012
No respect for patients' time, cannot recommend
He is a nice man. I believe he knows what he's doing but he and his staff have no respect for patients. There is no appointment book control of the schedule. They must book four or more patients into every 15 minutes slot. I was always on time for my appt. but the waiting room was always full, sometimes no place to sit. He was NEVER on time. An entire 2-3 hours would be lost for an appt. w/him.He has an endless flow of people in pain, knows they have no other place to turn, and allows them to sit and become frustrated. His P.A., Lee is wonderful. The male xray tech has no people skills and just cranks them through. No one seems to be "in charge" of the office and it's always a crap shoot as to how long they will leave you sitting in the waiting room listening to everyone's understandable frustration.

November 13th, 2011
Found the Doctor who listens
Finding the right Dr to help you can be challenging.Dr.helped me on my first visit,he ordered a few test and found out what was wrong with me.I have lived with pain all my life and seen numerous Drs with no luck.The pain is chronic now which I have learned to live with,and will have the rest of my life.The pain is soooo crusial Dr does help me.I HIGHLY ask that you get a referal to see him,do not give up he may be the last Dr you may ever have to see. He is a blessing to me and maybe you.