A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soudip Saha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soudip Saha, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saha graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Saha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soudip Saha MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Soudip Saha practice?
- Dr. Soudip Saha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Soudip Saha practices Anesthesiology near Ventura, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA.
See Ventura Anesthesiologists.