Dr. Souheil Abdel Nour MD, MA Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 31st, 2011
Dr. Awesome
Dr. Abdel was very courtious to me while I was there. As a 17 year old girl, I am not comfortable with male doctors, but Dr. Abdel treated me like an adult and was nothing but kind. I have always been used to doctors addressing my parents instead of me, and Dr. Abdel was the first doctor to hear what I had to say. He didn't take anything I said lightly, leading to the diagnosis of my "lazy" gallbladder. He was the firs doctor to believe that I had something wrong and that I wasn't just causing the pain by eating certain foods. He is smart and knows a great deal in his feild of practice. He answer all of our questions without making us feel stupid for asking them. He is a great doctor and is worth the small wait to see him. Doctor Abdel is my favorite doctor by far, but make sure to bring your insurance card to every visit , and be prepared to answer the basic questions too: birthdate, address, phone number.

December 23rd, 2014