Pediatric Specialists
3535 W 13 Mile Rd
Suite 707
Royal Oak, MI 48073
248-551-0487
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
May 28th, 2013

I love the doctor and usually the appointment center is fine. My son has been seeing Dr. Gebara for 6 years he has a wonderful bedside manner and has alway's treated him with kidness and respect I have never had a problem with anyone in his office until now. A women who said her name was Sheila was so rude, I called on the Tuesday after a Holiday and I understand it was busy but instead of taking my name or giving me to the nurse as I asked she put me on hold for 15 min the first time, told me there were 4 people ahead of me the second time and was so rude the third time when I finally got her to take a message that I truly have to wonder were he hires his staff. I will be sure to mention this to him, and remember when you make an appointment it is always best to speak to a nurse because the staff doesn't always care..

|  praises for dr gebara  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2012

Dr gebara has been my daughters gastro specialist since last October and when we found him needless to say we were in trouble our daughter was very sick she wasn't able to eat enough to gain weight and was slowly leaving us this is how we were feeling. the first visit with dr gebara was the turning point he knew what he needed to do to help her and from that point on she has done well we have had our ups and downs but given the complications we handed him he has never fell short on his care for her she loves him his bedside manner is wonderful she knows his voice and shoots him a smile whenever she sees him. he was her angel sent by god to save her precious life thank you Dr gebara we will forever appreciate you for saving our little girl.

|  mom  |  show details