A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Souheil Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Souheil Haddad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Souheil Haddad, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haddad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Souheil F Haddad MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Souheil F. Haddad practice?
- Dr. Souheil Haddad has 1 office location.
Dr. Souheil Haddad practices Neurological Surgery near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Surgeons.