A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Souheil Kandalaft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Souheil Kandalaft, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandalaft graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kandalaft has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Souheil I Kandalaft MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Souheil I. Kandalaft practice?
- Dr. Souheil Kandalaft has 1 office location.
Dr. Souheil Kandalaft practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.