Dr. Soujanya Sangam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Soujanya Sangam?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Soujanya Sangam?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 13th, 2014

fabulous!

I had a great experience when I went to see Dr. Sangam. She took her time with me and actually listened to what I had to say. She knew just what to do when I explained my situation. She was very knowledgeable in several different areas. You can tell she really cares about her patients and helps them to the best of her abilities. I wish there were more doctors like her! I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family.

February 12th, 2014

I have been going to this office for a long time. Great doctors. Caring and helpful staff. Would recommend them to anyone.. Always leave feeling like everything I needed was taken care of. Love this office.

February 11th, 2014

This is a fantastic office . Best office staff all very helpful . Dr Sangam is an excellent physician. She took great care of me and my husband..so glad we picked this office. I feel like we will have a physician for a long time..thanks to all of them..

September 15th, 2014