Dr. Soumit Basu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Soumit Basu?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 19th, 2015

Quality of care not quantity.

I have ITP (Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura) and have been seeing Dr. Basu since 2011. I was seeing another doctor at a different facility for 3 months prior to seeing Dr. Basu. I went to Dr. Basu for a second opinion and learned more about ITP from him in my first visit than I learned from the doctor I had been seeing previously in the months I was a patient of the other doctor. I'm treated as a person, receive quality care, and informed of resources that would be helpful to me. It's all about the quality of care not the quantity.

June 29th, 2015