A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soumitra Datta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Datta graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Datta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soumitra Datta DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Soumitra Datta practice?
- Dr. Soumitra Datta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Soumitra Datta practices Emergency Medicine near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Garden City Emergency Physicians.