Dr. Soumitra Datta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Soumitra Datta?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Soumitra Datta?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 22nd, 2016

Horrible

I have had the worst experience in my life in a emergency room with Datta who never even spoke to me and one of the nurses who treated me like I was dirt, she yelled and screamed at me like I was a crazed lunatic. I have nightmares about my experience, I can't get over what happened to me in that hospital. How can a Datta diagnose me in any way without even giving me two minutes of his time. Patients should be treated with respect Mr. Datta not just trying to get me out of your way so you can finish your shift. It's a shame because even your colleagues think you're an idiot that's the answer I received a couple of them and I quote he's an idiot that would do anything to finish up his shift. You should be ashamed of yourself you have changed me as a person forever, because you couldn't give me 2 minutes of your time to examine me you are so excuse for a doctor and a human being.

July 13th, 2016