Learn more about Dr. Soumitra Eachempati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soumitra Eachempati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eachempati
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eachempati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soumitra Eachempati, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Eachempati graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Eachempati has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soumitra R Eachempati MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Soumitra R. Eachempati practice?
- Dr. Soumitra Eachempati has 1 office location.
Dr. Soumitra Eachempati practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.