Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Soumitra Eachempati
Dr. Soumitra Eachempati, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Eachempati is affiliated with Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center, NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell and New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia. Dr. Eachempati has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Soumitra Eachempati has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Soumitra Eachempati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Gary Gelbfish
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
New York, NY 0.10 mi35
Dr. Jeffrey Kuritzky
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
New York, NY 0.14 mi23
Dr. Nima Patel
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
New York, NY 0.14 mi9