A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soumya Adhikari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soumya Adhikari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adhikari
Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Patient Education Learn all about Diabetic Hyperlipidemia symptoms, treatment and medication by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adhikari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soumya Adhikari, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Adhikari graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Adhikari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soumya Adhikari MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Soumya Adhikari practice?
- Dr. Soumya Adhikari has 1 office location.
Dr. Soumya Adhikari practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.