A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soumya Adhikari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soumya Adhikari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adhikari
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Adhikari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soumya Adhikari, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Adhikari graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Adhikari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soumya Adhikari MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Soumya Adhikari practice?
- Dr. Soumya Adhikari has 1 office location.
Dr. Soumya Adhikari practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Pediatricians and Southlake Endocrinologists.