A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soumya Chatterjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soumya Chatterjee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chatterjee
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chatterjee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soumya Chatterjee, FRCP, MD, MS is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Raynaud Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatterjee graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chatterjee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
- Harper-Hutzel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soumya S C Chatterjee FRCP, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Soumya S. Chatterjee practice?
- Dr. Soumya Chatterjee has 1 office location.
Dr. Soumya Chatterjee practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Rheumatologists.