A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soumya Chatterjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soumya Chatterjee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soumya Chatterjee, FRCP, MD, MS is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Raynaud Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatterjee graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chatterjee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
- Harper-Hutzel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soumya S C Chatterjee FRCP, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Soumya S. Chatterjee practice?
- Dr. Soumya Chatterjee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Soumya Chatterjee practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Marys, PA.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Rheumatologists.