A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soumya Janardan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soumya Janardan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Janardan graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Janardan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soumya Janardan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Soumya Janardan practice?
- Dr. Soumya Janardan has 1 office location.
Dr. Soumya Janardan practices Family Medicine near Covington, KY.
See Covington Primary Care Doctors.