A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soumya Panchagnula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soumya Panchagnula is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panchagnula
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panchagnula Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soumya Panchagnula, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Panchagnula graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Panchagnula has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soumya Venkata Panchagnula MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Soumya V. Panchagnula practice?
- Dr. Soumya Panchagnula has 1 office location.
Dr. Soumya Panchagnula practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Primary Care Doctors.