A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soumya Venkata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soumya Venkata is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soumya Venkata, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkata graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Venkata has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soumya Panchagnula Venkata MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Soumya P. Venkata practice?
- Dr. Soumya Venkata has 3 office locations.
Dr. Soumya Venkata practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Warren Primary Care Doctors.