Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Scary, Unreliable  |  show details
by Catherine on May 3rd, 2014

Had a colonoscopy when my primary ordered one. Spent 90'seconds with me and ordered colonoscopy . I had exam after 2 weeks and was very sore in my rectum. When I called his office his assistant ordered a rectal cream. When I asked her why I need it she said that he treated my hemorrhoids with a laser . I wasn't even aware that I have hemorrhoids and neither did I have any symptoms going in for the colonoscopy. I was very sore in my rectum for about 4 months when I sought a surgeons help and he diagnosed me with a fissure . He tried some medicines and eventually I had to go through another operation on my anus . I got better after but still have soreness . He caused my pain and problems and unnecessarily treated my hemorrhoids. Spoke with my Primary doctor who told me that I did not need the treatmen,t if I did not have any problems with the hemorrhoids and that he only ordered a screening exam. I will not recommend using him to anybody,.he is unreliable

|  Terrible experience. Poor Standards!  |  show details
by Jim on Mar 8th, 2014

Saw the doctor in the hospital when I was very sick. Seems to be in a rush and spent 3 minutes . He wanted to examine my stomach and colon. Before I could say anything the nurse came in and asked him when the preparation should be started for my colonoscopy. I asked her what she meant and she told me after the doctor left that the orders were already given to her 30 min before that. So he already decided to do the tests without my permission or talking to me. Poor standards! Poor care. I decided to cancel my appointments and went and saw another GI doctor.

|  Colonoscopy  |  show details
by Jennifer Hamman on Apr 25th, 2010

When I arrived for my colonoscopy appointment @ 12:30 p.m. I was told that there were 3 people waiting in the waiting room and 6 people already taken back to the prep area....a total of 10 patients waiting for their test! The sign in sheet showed that the doctor books two colonoscopies every 15 minutes. His staff confirmed this booking practice. With each procedure taking at least 15 minutes, it is a certainty that long long waits are in store for each patient. One lady asked about her husband whose appointment was at 11:15a.m. was told he was still in the prep area waiting for his procedure. The time then was 1:15p.m.! I was treated no better than livestock, herded back to a crowded, cluttered, dirty, make shift room and told to remeove all my clothing. The curtain that should have afforded some privacy was 4 inches to narrow for the opening. Without much success, I attempted to hold one side closed while undressing with my free hand. Patients, male and female were paraded past my cubical while I was removing my clothes. I saw them and I know they saw me in varying stages of nakedness. This parade continued though out my stay. The cubical walls were little more than cardboard. I heard the entire medical histories of the patients on either side of my bed as I am sure they heard mine. Right down to describing the appearance of our last bowel movement! I had had nothing to eat for two days and nothing to drink in over 12 hours! After waiting 3 hours, I finally recieved my colonoscopy.