Learn more about Dr. Soundos Moualla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soundos Moualla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soundos Moualla, FACC, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moualla graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Moualla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soundos K Moualla FACC, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Soundos K. Moualla practice?
- Dr. Soundos Moualla has 8 office locations.
Dr. Soundos Moualla practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, MI and Coldwater, MI.
See Kalamazoo Cardiologists.