Learn more about Dr. Soundos Moualla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soundos Moualla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moualla
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Moualla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soundos Moualla, FACC, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moualla graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Moualla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soundos K Moualla FACC, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Soundos K. Moualla practice?
- Dr. Soundos Moualla has 6 office locations.
Dr. Soundos Moualla practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Coldwater, MI and Portage, MI.
See Kalamazoo Cardiologists.