Learn more about Dr. Soundos Moualla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soundos Moualla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soundos Moualla, MD, MBBS, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moualla graduated from University College Dublin. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Moualla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moualla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Soundos K. Moualla practice?
Dr. Soundos Moualla practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Coldwater, MI and Portage, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists and Kalamazoo Cardiologists.