Learn more about Dr. Soundos Moualla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soundos Moualla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moualla
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Moualla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soundos Moualla, FACC, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moualla graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Moualla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soundos K Moualla FACC, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Soundos K. Moualla practice?
- Dr. Soundos Moualla has 1 office location.
Dr. Soundos Moualla practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Cardiologists.