A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. SOURJYA MISRA:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. SOURJYA MISRA is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. SOURJYA MISRA, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. MISRA graduated from Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College, Cuttack.
Dr. MISRA has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MISRA accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans