A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sourjya Misra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sourjya Misra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Misra
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Misra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sourjya Misra, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Misra graduated from Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College, Cuttack.
Dr. Misra has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sourjya P Misra FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sourjya P. Misra practice?
- Dr. Sourjya Misra has 1 office location.
Dr. Sourjya Misra practices Urology near Castro Valley, CA.
See Castro Valley Urologists.