A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sousan Karimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sousan Karimi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sousan Karimi, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimi graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Karimi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Cedars Sinai Cmprhnsv Cancer C
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sousan Karimi MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sousan Karimi practice?
- Dr. Sousan Karimi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sousan Karimi practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Nephrologists.