Dr. Sousou Awad MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Phoenix, AZ

3.3

no change

October 26th, 2015
good doctor but very rude staff
She is a good doctor but her staff are very rude.they treat patients very bad way.I hate waiting in her office because of her staff.her clinic is clean.the doctor is nice but some times she does not spend enough time with me.

October 31st, 2014
good dr
Great dr

February 3rd, 2014
Doc great but very unorganized where you wait 3 weeks for anything.
the doctor is great. But they are completely unorganized. I am a disabled pain patient and this is my new primary care doctor, under my new insurance plan who needed to refer me to new specialists. They misplaced my referral paperwork the first week. I went in again a week later and they found the lost referral info and said they would submit it and try to get me an emergency appointment. Another week later there was still no referral request per my health insurance plan. I have enough pain to go to the ER and they still can't get their stuff together. Also, I had two medications that needed prior authorization. 1 for an infection that can easily spread to the kidneys and 1 week after the doctor prescribed it, she still has not requested authorization for it, it is 100 percent not worth going to the doctor if they can't get you the medical care that you need. If you have a cold or a very very very basic issue then this office is fine. But expect the staff to ignore you and expect any work that needs to be done to take weeks or even a month. Horrible.

October 25th, 2011
Extremely compassioante and understanding.
This Physician showed extreme concern for me as a patient and was absolutely compassionate towards my needs concerning my problems. I work with Physicians with the same bedside manner, but not all of the Physicians I work for have it. It is a rare find and I'm grateful to accidentally stumble across this Physician.