Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Soussan Ayubcha
Dr. Soussan Ayubcha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Stamford, CT and Danbury, CT (and 3 other locations). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ayubcha is affiliated with Heywood Hospital, Middlesex Hospital and Athol Hospital. Dr. Ayubcha has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Soussan Ayubcha has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
Dr. Soussan Ayubcha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Jennifer Reckrey
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi8
Dr. Anita Beecham-Robinson
New York, NY 0 mi14
Dr. Teresa Cuadra
Adult Care, Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0 mi32