A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Taylor, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Taylor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Community Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles D Taylor MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Charles Taylor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Taylor practices Urology near Farmville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA and Everett, MA.
See Farmville Urologists.