A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Taylor, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Taylor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Community Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Dennis Taylor MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Charles Taylor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Taylor practices Urology near Farmville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, MA and Cambridge, MA.
See Farmville Urologists.