Learn more about Dr. Souzan El-Eid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Souzan El-Eid, Breast Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El-Eid
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. El-Eid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Souzan El-Eid, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Eid graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 5 awards.
Dr. El-Eid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Souzan E El-Eid MD is a female Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Souzan E. El-Eid practice?
- Dr. Souzan El-Eid has 1 office location.
Dr. Souzan El-Eid practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.