A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Souzan El-Eid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Souzan El-Eid, Breast Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Souzan El-Eid, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Eid graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 5 awards.
Dr. El-Eid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Souzan E El-Eid MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Souzan E. El-Eid practice?
- Dr. Souzan El-Eid has 3 office locations.
Dr. Souzan El-Eid practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Kingston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Kingston Surgeons.