A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Souzan El-Eid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Souzan El-Eid, Breast Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Souzan El-Eid, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- All Breast Diseases
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Breast Ductal Carcinoma
- Breast Cancer Lobular Carcinoma
- Breast Diseases
- Lymph Node Excision Lymph node removal
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Stereotactic Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Eid graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 3 awards.
Dr. El-Eid has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Souzan Ezzat El-Eid MD is a female Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Souzan E. El-Eid practice?
- Dr. Souzan El-Eid has 1 office location.
Dr. Souzan El-Eid practices Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgical Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.