Learn more about Dr. Sowjanya Nagabhirava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sowjanya Nagabhirava is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagabhirava
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nagabhirava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sowjanya Nagabhirava, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagabhirava graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Nagabhirava has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sowjanya Nagabhirava MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sowjanya Nagabhirava practice?
- Dr. Sowjanya Nagabhirava has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sowjanya Nagabhirava practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA and Suffolk, VA.
See Chesapeake Internists and Chesapeake Oncologists.