A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sowjanya Nagabhirava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sowjanya Nagabhirava is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sowjanya Nagabhirava, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagabhirava graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Nagabhirava has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sowjanya Nagabhirava MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sowjanya Nagabhirava practice?
- Dr. Sowjanya Nagabhirava has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sowjanya Nagabhirava practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA and Suffolk, VA.
See Chesapeake Internists and Chesapeake Oncologists.