A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sowmya Balasubramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sowmya Balasubramanian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Balasubramanian graduated from Faculty of Medicine, Queens University.
Dr. Balasubramanian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sowmya Balasubramanian MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sowmya Balasubramanian practice?
- Dr. Sowmya Balasubramanian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sowmya Balasubramanian practices Pediatrics near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Stanford Pediatricians.