A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lakshminarayanan
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Lakshminarayanan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan, MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakshminarayanan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Lakshminarayanan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan MD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan practice?
- Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Reading Neurologists and Reading Psychiatrists.