Learn more about Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lakshminarayanan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lakshminarayanan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan, MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakshminarayanan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Lakshminarayanan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan MD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan practice?
- Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Reading Neurologists and Reading Psychiatrists.