Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Sleep Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Neurotology.
Learn more about Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan, MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakshminarayanan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lakshminarayanan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lakshminarayanan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan practice?
Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Sleep Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Neurotology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA.
See New Brunswick Neurologists, New Brunswick Sleep Medicine Doctors, New Brunswick Addiction Specialists, and New Brunswick Otolaryngologists.