A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan, MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakshminarayanan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Lakshminarayanan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lakshminarayanan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan practice?
Dr. Sowmya Lakshminarayanan practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Sleep Medicine, and Addiction Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Reading Neurologists, Reading Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Reading Psychiatrists.