A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spencer Amory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spencer Amory is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Spencer Amory, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Colon Cancer Crohn`s Disease Laparoscopic Surgery Colon Diseases Gastric Cancers Colon Surgery Hernia Repair Sphincter Saving Operations Fecal Incontinence Gallbladder Surgery Ulcerative Colitis Groin Hernias Stomach Surgery
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Colon Cancer Gallstones Crohn`s Disease Colonoscopy Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery Gastric Cancers Colon Surgery Hernia Repair Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal GI Surgery Laparoscopic Surgery Laparoscopic Hernia Repair Sphincter Saving Operations Fecal Incontinence Gallbladder Surgery Ulcerative Colitis Upper Endoscopy Groin Hernias Stomach Surgery Laparoscopic Splenectomy
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery; Spleen Surgery; Hernia Surgery; Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy; Colon Cancer; Gallstones; Crohn's Disease; Colonoscopy; Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery; Gastric Cancer; Colon Surgery; Laparoscopic Hernia Repair; Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal Surgery; Sphincter Saving Operations; Fecal Incontinence; Gallbladder Surgery; Ulcerative Colitis; Upper Endoscopy; Inguinal Hernia; Stomach Surgery
- Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Amory graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Amory has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spencer Eugene Amory MD and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Spencer E. Amory practice?
- Dr. Spencer Amory has 5 office locations.
Dr. Spencer Amory practices Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronxville, NY.
See New York Surgeons.