A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spencer Annabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spencer Annabel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Spencer Annabel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Annabel graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Annabel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St James Mercy Hospital
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Annabel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 23 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 14 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans