inactive

• Neurological Surgery Milwaukee, WI

• Good
  • Bad

February 24th, 2016
Loved him. Thankyou Dr Block:)

September 7th, 2014
Dr. Spencer Block passed away on 5/2/13. He was a great doctor.

May 5th, 2013
Dr. Block is a wonderfully talented, skilled, professional individual with a god given gift to preform neurosurgery. I have had Dr. Block preform two very much needed back fusions. When I came out of surgery my pain was so much less than before the surgery; and I could actually walk upright. There are so many other issues that Dr. Block did that would take me hours to mention. He is a brilliant man. He has compassion for every one he meets and does his best to accommodate his patient requests regardinsg the date and place of surgery. This is just one example of his compassionate care. He is excellent at his chosen professsion.

March 5th, 2013
Excellent Doc!
Wonderful Doctor! Known to be meticulous, and conservative in his approach. He truly looked out for my best interest and did everything he could for the best outcome I could possibly have when it came down to surgery. I highly recommend him, and often do...

October 10th, 2012
My mon has done real well
After 4 months now my mom's leg and back pain is almost gone following her fusion. She still has the paralysis from the neglect from Dr. Frank but it is improving. She is very happy with Spencer and I have attended the appointments and agree. He cares about people and his busy officre staff is kind and attentive. Thank you Dr. Block for taking care of my mom not being picky and choosey about who and what insurance you want to deal with.

September 27th, 2012
Find someone else!

July 14th, 2012
dr. Blocksurely helped my mom
I had doctor Frank tell my mom it was her hip and go to pain management as her leg continued to weaken. Her internist Dr. Sanidas trusted and referred Dr. Block and I attended all the appointments for my 81 year old but otherwise sharp mom. He was confident in a assuring trustin way and he listened and explained evrything in real terms, the complications possible and goals and I was touched with the care he provided pre op. Post op my mom's lumbar surgery went very well and even after about 2 months now with her pain and leg weakness gone and improving she would trust him with any further treatment he felt was necessary. The staff was wonderful, we where seen in a reasonable time frame and I am so happy my mom is out of her pain. My mom went thru alot to get to Dr. Block and the good lord up til now with Dr. Block has been at our side. Please keep her in your prayers with Dr. Block Thanks DOC!!

February 7th, 2011
BAD DOCTOR
Dr. Block did cervical surgery on my husband C3-C7. One month after the surgery, my husband was paralyzed from a staph infection. My husband saw Dr. Block on a Wednesday and on Friday was paralyzed. I believe he should have noticed something was not right. My husband is actually a quadrapalegic now. Dr. Block's response to this was "it was a very unfortunate situation" and walked out the the Rehab hospital room. He never returned any phone calls after that. My husband was only 53 years old. Dr. Block has taken so much away from us and our family.

March 19th, 2010
not a compassionate physician

August 14th, 2009
Dr. Block did a spinal fusion on me. It was a long surgery, but I turned out fantastically. I do not think that any local doctor could have diagnosed the problem and a way to fix it like he did.

July 9th, 2009
Excellent Doc!
He did my neck surgery and it was excellently done, and he stood by my side to make sure I received the right treatments when I was disappointed by my regular neurologist. I highly recommend Dr. Block!

May 26th, 2009
stay away from this guy
this doctor will take advantage of his patients financially.