Dr. Spencer Colby Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Spencer Colby?

Depression not taken seriously

Posted on January 16th, 2017

Colby was completely inadequate and offensive when addressing my depression. When voicing concerns surrounding my depression he dismissed it, claimed he had no understanding or experience with depression, couldn't recommend any solution or treatment and did not take it serious. This is totally unacceptable. How is he supposed to treat postpartum? He's also the provider for many girls placing their baby for adoption which mental illness is sure to be present in a lot of these cases. Unfit!

Find Someone Better

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Awful bedside manner & just plain rude.

Posted on May 27th, 2016

Wait 45 mins for him to spend one min with me then tells me to call Friday for my test results so I call and find out he's not in and not even going to be in until Tuesday... Awesome waste of time and money

Very caring

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Dr. Colby delivered my second baby. I had a wonderful experience. He was very caring. I had planned to go without an epidural, which he supported, but changed my mind when my labor become difficult. He supported my choices, helped me to understand all of my options, and helped me to have the best possible experience. I could tell that he was truly concerned about me and my daughter. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Extremely not helpful with questions. Not concered with your pain. Worst experience ever. The only thing he did explain was that he was a man and had never experienced these things. Thanks

Posted on August 7th, 2013

He arrived 40 mins late to the office this morning. He has horrible communication skills and bedside manner. I could tell he didn't want to be there and treated me as if my time wasn't important. His carelessness and poor bed manner worsened my experience when my bad reaction to the meds was only noticed by my daughter (who noticed my convulsions and irregular breathing). Then they made me leave before I felt comfortable walking and didn't even offer a bag to puke in. Overall horrible experience, wouldn't recommend him and never returning.

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on September 20th, 2012

Dr. Colby has been my doctor for 12 Years and he as been an exceptional physician and he is very caring and compassionate and has always went out of his way to meet my needs. He makes sure I receive my results on any testing he does. His staff is very professional and are pleasant to work with. Thank Dr. Colby for all you do!!!

100 % recommended

Posted on April 17th, 2012

great doctor.

amazing

Posted on December 1st, 2010

I started seeing dr. colby after having 2 children at 15 and 17 and my prev. dr's made me feel like a stupid young kid, talked down to me and made me feel terrible for being a young mother. After my initial appt with dr.colby i felt comfortable enough to ask to ask ANY questions i needed too, whether about sex, about the effects of having children on my body, birth control, anything i needed or wanted to know. Dr. Colby is the dr. who found the cervical cancer that my prev dr. had shrugged off as P.I.D and had attributed it to me being young and promiscuous which i was far from..i was married and very careful...anyway dr. colby saved my life and he was such an amazing person!!! very proffesional and caring his bedside manner was above and beyond what i have ever experienced at any appointment with any dr...i would recommend him to any and every woman know! i still see him to this day

Horrible

Posted on May 3rd, 2010

I had so many problems with this doctor (and am still continuing to have problems 6 months later) with Dr. Colby. I felt totally uninformed, my pain was not managed during/after labor, he rolled his eyes at me when I told him I desired to VBAC and tried to scare me out of it by exaggerating how large a chance there is of uterine rupture. I went into preterm labor due to a uterine infection that was not caught, and just overall had a horrible experience. I saw him once after delivery for about two minutes when I reacted badly to a medication. He did a messy staple job after my cesarean, and kinda forced me into a cesarean once in labor. He definitely was horrible in communication. I would not recommend him to anyone!

Posted on March 27th, 2017