A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spencer Kellogg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spencer Kellogg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Spencer Kellogg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellogg graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kellogg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spencer Fay Kellogg MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Spencer F. Kellogg practice?
- Dr. Spencer Kellogg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Spencer Kellogg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Key Largo, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Key Largo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.