Dr. Spencer Kellogg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Spencer Kellogg?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Spencer Kellogg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2016

Highly recommended! Hes the best of the BEST!!!

March 13th, 2016

Best doctor I have ever had! He's gentle and very caring.

January 5th, 2016

Office staff

The receptionist are rude and Non-informative! You have to knock on a window to let them know you're there, and when they open they act like you're disturbing them. They don't know you by name or know why you're there which I find is odd, given that most receptionists should know. The receptionist started telling me about a possible PAP I may have to have, which threw me off given that this was to be my first OB appointment! They tell you a different appointment time than what is written on the card, and don't even think of providing an out-of-state ID as you may get turned away like I was! I believe the rude receptionist who likes to slam that little window door is the doctors wife, and I think that is so unprofessional. I do not feel comfortable returning to this office and will be finding another doctor.

May 6th, 2014

EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR

I was thankfully referred to this wonderful doctor by a friend. Dr. Kellogg has changed my life in so many ways! He is extremely personable, he spends as much time as you need w him, he has a great personality & most of all he genuinely CARES about you!! I really can't say enough about this man & his staff. They are all awesome & he has changed me life!!

January 9th, 2014

After 37 years with this group I would never go anywhere else. Dr. Kellogg is amazing. He knows so much and shows pictures for each diagnosis. His bedside manner is extremely professional and I have never felt embarrassed. Yes he is busy and sometimes rushed, but that is what happens when he has a delivery. So be prepared and think about the babies and moms. Deliveries are unexpected most of the time. I've waited for him before - but his knowledge kept me firmly planted on my fanny in the wait room until he returned from a new baby or emergency. Anyone would want the same respect from an OB/ GYN. Did I mention sense of humor? Yep, he's got that too and an infectious smile. Great great doc!!!

August 24th, 2013

physical therapist

I can't really evaluate the doctor. I arrived at my appointment time 15 minutes early after having to wait more than 2 months for an appointment. The receptionist, Mina was a witch!! After having the window slammed in my face 2 or 3 times as she was NOT into working that day, and waiting for an hour, I asked if t he doctor was in the building. She responded with a resounding HMFFFFFFFFFF and told me my appointment was not for another 1 1/2 hours. I told her that they changed the apt and clearly forgot to let me know. Again a HMFFFFFFFF. I will look for another doctor and although I am used to doctors with God complexes I really really hate min wage office staff who also have God complexes...where do you get off Mina?

October 6th, 2011

An amazing doctor

Dr. Kellogg was referred to me through a family member. I had four miscarriages and I have never met a doctor that was so kind and compassionate throughout that ordeal. Finally, I had my daughter and he monitored me like a hawk throughout my entire pregnancy. He spent time with me, explained things to me, and was there right up until the very end. I highly recommend Dr. Kellogg, not only for his professionalism, but also for his humanity.

August 2nd, 2011

Poor Communication and Professionalism

Dr. Kellogg is very difficult to deal with if you are not a routine patient. After dropping a bombshell diagnosis on me, he took me into his office to discuss my prognosis, only to take two phone-calls and then leave abruptly for a delivery with no word of when we would talk again, though we'd barely begun a conversation. His NP assured me that she or he would call me later that day to continue and of course neither called. I have decided to find a new doctor.

August 14th, 2009

DR. Kellogg is the BEST. I have been seeing him for years, changed jobs and locations and travel 3 hours to keep appointments with him. He is smart, thorough, kind, and really really listens.

August 7th, 2009