A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spencer Kostinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kostinsky
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Kostinsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Spencer Kostinsky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostinsky graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Kostinsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spencer Jay Kostinsky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Spencer J. Kostinsky practice?
- Dr. Spencer Kostinsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Spencer Kostinsky practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.