Dr. Spencer Johnson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

July 8th, 2015
Dr. Johnson is knowledgeable and a good doctor. He is very busy and can make appointments feel rushed so it's a little intimidating trying to ask questions. He does have a good bed side manner other then the rushing and is friendly.

December 28th, 2013
waste of time!
First of all I have tricare. Tricare only pays for medically reasonable things. I am 4 months pregnant. I was told by one of his nurses Kandi that tricare won't cover one of the ultrasounds (which is the ultrasound to see if the baby is head down) tricare does not feel this is necessary. They told me I have to pay for it which is $310!!!!!!! Basically I have no choice but to pay. I am in the process of looking for a new doctor because I do not have money like that to be giving out.

November 11th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Johnson for about 19 years. He delivered my youngest child 18 years ago, done a total hysterectomy on me in 2006 and I see him every year. He has helped me through some very bad medical times. He is a wonderful doctor. My sister sees him, My daughters see him. We love him and he will always have our business. He is a great doctor.

April 18th, 2012
sweet man

February 27th, 2010
WORST OBG ever!
dr. johnson is by far the worst doctor i have ever been to. i am a cervical cancer patient, and have been going to him for over a year now. when he diagnosed me, he sent me straight to surgery, and didnt remove all of the cancer cells. with that he also prescribed me birth control that says in HUGE letters DO NOT TAKE IF YOU HAVE CERVICAL CANCER!!! since this has happened i refuse to go back to his office, or Conway Regional Hospital EVER AGAIN! Ladies - do NOT waste your time with this doctor...there's no telling what he might do to you!